About Deadwood: The Forgotten Curse
Deadwood: The Forgotten Curse is an action/adventure game with a unique survival twist. You play as Lathe, a teenage woodling and an avid inventor. During your adventure you are accompanied by a stone giant named Roguard. Together you must fight back a horde of wooden zombies, better known as "The Deadwood" and stop their curse from spreading through the land of Knottington.
By day, Roguard will protect you from the Deadwood. This will allow you the freedom to explore the land of Knottington. You’ll scavenge for resources and then use those resources to craft your weapons and defenses. Because when the sun sets, Roguard falls fast asleep. Leaving you alone to fight back the Deadwood and protect your stone companion. With the right balance of strategy and skill you may just survive the night.
- Zelda meets Don’t Starve. A unique blend of adventuring and survival.
- Scavenge for resources and then build customized weapons and defenses.
- Wide variety of interesting weapons at your disposal.
- Amber modifiers give every weapon a unique and strategic attribute.
- Huge open world filled with fun, quirky characters.
- Beautiful art and animation with a stylized, cartoony feel.
- Platforms - PC, Linux, Mac (more to come)